[D66] Apocalypsofie

René Oudeweg roudeweg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 10:34:40 CEST 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfCKTKRpC0k

  How to Let Go of the World and Love All the Things Climate Cant Change
  2016 [Full Movie]

59.336 weergaven6 apr 2017

"How to Let Go of the World (and Love All the Things Climate Can't
Change)" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5246328/
<https://www.youtube.com/redirect?event=video_description&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbGdfWUVaX3ljZDRMWG04YUJEMWozVWRjYUsxUXxBQ3Jtc0tuUWlzakcxY3JDY0tMNi1BRlh6U2xnMnl2QVJPRjY0LVFBVEFEcUhQWF9NS2tpd1NXUVVzZXZ0SE43V25hTkM2a1JNa2czM1p2UzBkZHhuc3QzM01qdGlya1d0b2VwdHZNMlZCSC11bGp1VHp6cGZGSQ&q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imdb.com%2Ftitle%2Ftt5246328%2F&v=gfCKTKRpC0k>
First Aired (HBO): June 27, 2016 Run Time: 2 hours, 8 minutes From
"GasLand" director Josh Fox, comes a documentary where Fox goes to 12
countries to investigate climate change and its consequences. My
intentions are to spread the message from the movie.