Hirsigate: Nieuwe mythes - Jodenhaatster AHA ontleerde het antisemitisme

Dr. Marc-Alexander Fluks fluks at DDS.NL
Fri Jun 2 14:47:27 CEST 2006

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

[Hier zien we het Ayaanisme zowaar aan het werk. Op slag worden er nieuwe
 mythes aangemaakt, toegesneden op nieuw publiek]

 Bron:  Australia/Israel Review
 Datum: Juni 2006

 The Last Word
 -------------

 'I have a confession to make. If you are Jewish... I used to hate you. I
 hated you because I thought you were responsible for the war which took my
 father from me for so long... I saw poor people from a place called
 Palestine... I was told you drove them out of their homes. I hated you for
 that. When we had no water, I thought you closed the tap...

 'If my mother was unkind to me, I knew you were definitely behind it. If
 and when I failed an exam, I knew it was your fault. You are by nature
 evil, you had evil power and you used them to evil ends. Learning to hate
 you was easy. Unlearning it was difficult.”

 Ayaan Hirsi Ali opened her speech at the recent Annual Meeting of the
 American Jewish Committee with these words. She stressed that it was
 difficult to confront the Jew-hatred she was taught as it was accompanied
 by supporting verses from the Koran, and she was afraid of 'arguing with
 Allah'.

 (...)

 --------
 (c) 2006 Australia/Israel & Jewish Affairs Council