Kaart

henk vreekamp w.j.vreekampdouwes at POBOX.RUU.NL
Wed Apr 21 00:01:12 CEST 1999

KAART OORLOGSGEBIED
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 10:09:03 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Mario Profaca <mprofaca at public.srce.hr>
Subject: A detailed Albanian - Yugoslav border map (1:250.000)
online
<"http://mprofaca.cro.net">
I just posted a new detailed and easy to navigate Albanian -
Yugoslav border map (1:250.000) at my website. I splited it in
several parts cca 90kb each to let you download it faster one by
one moving around just clicking East-West and North-South of each
part displayed.
All toponyms (towns and vilages names etc.) are in Albanian
language as in Kosova Press news and other Kosova Liberation Army
related news sources.
There is already at Mario's Cyberspace Station a complete Road
Map of Kosova (1:400.000) with Serbian toponyms and easy to
navigate too.
Hope you will find it useful.
 Mario Profaca,
 freelance journalist