[D66] Ukraine Cancels Elections

René Oudeweg roudeweg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 19:05:52 CET 2024

(geen woord in de MSM hierover...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ82q9BYMeU

Missing Link News Ukraine Cancels Elections But is Still Somehow a
"Democracy?"
Chad A Haag Philosophy Channel
17,9K abonnees

370 weergaven  9 feb 2024
In today's episode of the Missing Link News Show we examine the irony
that the Ukraine War is being portrayed as a "fight for Democracy" just
as that nation has cancelled its elections. But is the USA really any
different? Ultimately, we will need to revisit Plato's the Phaedrus to
see how people have literally become incapable of thinking as the two
horses have overwhelmed the driver.

This is a part of the School of Forbidden Texts.