[D66] A developing evil: the malignant historical force behind the Great Reset

René Oudeweg roudeweg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 16:55:11 CEST 2022

winteroak.org.uk
<https://winteroak.org.uk/2022/08/02/a-developing-evil-the-malignant-historical-force-behind-the-great-reset/>

  A developing evil: the malignant historical force behind the Great Reset

30-38 minutes

by Paul Cudenec

[/This is the text of a talk I gave at the “Three Days Against
Techno-Sciences
<https://www.resistenzealnanomondo.org/necrotecnologie/programme-three-days-against-techo-sciences/>”
gathering near Alessandria, Italy, on Saturday July 30, 2022/. /Many
thanks to the organisers and fellow participants for the warm welcome
and the stimulating exchanges. A post-recorded audio version can be
found here
<https://winteroakextra.files.wordpress.com/2022/08/a-developing-evil-the-malignant-historical-force-behind-the-great-reset.m4a>./]

The so-called Great Reset <https://winteroak.org.uk/the-great-reset/> is
nothing but the extension and violent acceleration of a longstanding
process.

Over the decades, I have often despaired at the general apathy of my
fellow citizens in the face of the dark forces which I could clearly see
– and feel – gathering.

Wondering how we could ever hope to see a mass uprising against the
dominant system, I sometimes comforted myself with the thought that one
day “they” would become so arrogant, or impatient, that they would push
things too far, beyond the limits of what humankind is collectively
prepared to tolerate.

What we have been experiencing for the last two years could well be that
moment, so that the Great Reset would prove to be not just the extension
of the existing process, but its culmination, the hubris which announces
its final demise, its nemesis.

[...]