[D66] [JD: 122] Zerzan radio

R.O. juggoto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 19:56:36 CEST 2021

    06-22-2021

    [audio] <https://archive.org/details/anarchy-radio-06-22-2021>
    Earth's trapped heat has doubled in just 14 years. Closing in on 300
    mass shootings so far in 2021. Growing global mental health crisis
    over enviro devastation. Digital pet toys; robotic pets for the old
    who are "Home and Alone" (The New Yorker, May 31). "Regression" by
    JZ. "Should We Be Concerned that the decisions of AIs Are
    Inscrutable?" (Aeon, June 14), "Where Are All the Wild Things,
    Daddy?" (NYT, June 20). Climate refugees, mounting Covid-19 deaths,
    work refusal. Action reports.

    06-15-2021

    [audio] <https://archive.org/details/anarchy-radio-06-15-2021>
    Kathan reinstated! A-p gathering in Portland. Sri Lanka's worst
    beach pollution ever,"sea snot" hastens death of Turkey's Sea of
    Marmara (already a mainly dead sea like the Gulf of Mexico). Almost
    50 million Americans have only one - or no-one - to run to for help.
    The odyssey of an elephant herd in China. Further zombification for
    smartphone zombies. Apple can tell you how you are. Gigantic energy
    drain of cryptocurrency mining. Julian Cribb's Earth Detox: How and
    Why We Must Clean Up our Planet (25,000 die of contamination daily).
    Horrors of biotech, war on nature discussed in 2nd Nature: Scenes
    from a World Remade by Nathaniel Rich. Resistance briefs.