[D66] ACAB

R.O. jugg at ziggo.nl
Mon Jun 1 14:35:07 CEST 2020

(Sometimes you have to break stuff and shoot cops...)

prof. Joshua Clover:

"What’s wrong with society today?" to which his reply was, "People think
that cops need to be reformed. They need to be killed."[9] On November
27, 2014 Clover tweeted, “I am thankful that every living cop will one
day be dead, some by their own hand, some by others, too many of old age
#letsnotmakemore.” On December 27, 2014, he tweeted, “I mean, it’s
easier to shoot cops when their backs are turned, no?”[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Clover