[D66] Trump bedreigt Rusland

Dr. Marc-Alexander Fluks fluks at combidom.com
Thu Apr 12 11:19:48 CEST 2018

... de Eurofielen die al jaren op een conflict met Rusland uit zijn
kunnen tevreden zijn...

Bron:   Twitter
Datum:  11 april 2018
Auteur: Donald Trump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984022625440747520

Russia vows to shoot down any and all missiles fired at Syria. Get ready
Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and 'smart!' You
shouldn’t be partners with a Gas Killing Animal who kills his people and
enjoys it!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/984032798821568513

Our relationship with Russia is worse now than it has ever been, and
that includes the Cold War. There is no reason for this. Russia needs us
to help with their economy, something that would be very easy to do, and
we need all nations to work together. Stop the arms race?

--------
(c) 2018 Twitter