[D66] http://www.schizflux.org/

J.N. jugg at ziggo.nl
Mon Mar 14 17:59:52 CET 2016

*http://www.schizflux.org/

Strict Standards*: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's
timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting
or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of
those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely
misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for
'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in
*/homepages/28/d93416241/htdocs/scripts/sb_display.php* on line *564*

SCHIZFLUXSCHIZFLUX
SCHIZFLUX

*Strict Standards*: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's
timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting
or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of
those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely
misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for
'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in
*/homepages/28/d93416241/htdocs/scripts/sb_display.php* on line *564*

*Strict Standards*: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's
timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting
or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of
those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely
misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for
'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in
*/homepages/28/d93416241/htdocs/scripts/sb_date.php* on line *366*

*Strict Standards*: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's
timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting
or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of
those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely
misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for
'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in
*/homepages/28/d93416241/htdocs/scripts/sb_date.php* on line *369*

*Strict Standards*: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's
timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting
or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of
those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely
misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for
'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in
*/homepages/28/d93416241/htdocs/scripts/sb_date.php* on line *383*

*Strict Standards*: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's
timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting
or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of
those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely
misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for
'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in
*/homepages/28/d93416241/htdocs/scripts/sb_date.php* on line *393*

*Strict Standards*: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's
timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting
or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of
those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely
misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for
'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in
*/homepages/28/d93416241/htdocs/scripts/sb_date.php* on line *377*