[D66] Fwd: [Marxism] From Tobruk: "We can depose of the regime ourselves, we don't want foreign intervention"

Antid Oto aorta at home.nl
Sat Feb 26 10:02:34 CET 2011

  A reporter (Stefan Buchen) from German TV (ARD,
Tagesschau/Tagesthemen) captured these words from a man in Tobruk -- in
my translation to English from German which the reporter or who else
translated from Arabic:

  "We are able to deal the death blow to this regime just like the Tunisians
and the Egyptians have done. 'We don't want interference from outside, we
manage to do it ourselves".

<http://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/video/ondemand100_id-video866298.html>

   at about minute 2.

   This was broadcasted in the 20 o'clock news show of last night.