Get Out of Our House - GOOOH

Cees Binkhorst ceesbink at XS4ALL.NL
Sun Feb 7 00:57:11 CET 2010

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

Een apart initiatief.
Die 'legally binding contract stating that they will represent the
position stated in the questionnaire and only stay in office for one
term.' is waarschijnlijk het papier niet waard waar die op is geschreven.
Ook in de USA zal er geen 'lastgeving' mogelijk zijn.

Groet / Cees

http://goooh.com/Learn.aspx
Mission
GOOOH stands for 'Get Out of Our House' and is pronounced like the word
'go'. It is a NON-PARTISAN plan to evict the 435 career politicians in
the U.S. House of Representatives and replace them with everyday
Americans just like you.

If you are tired of career politicians, GOOOH is for you. If you believe
money has corrupted Washington, GOOOH is for you. If you believe
politicians have too much power, GOOOH is for you. If you are weary of
the death grip the two parties have on our government, and are ready to
return control of our government to the people, then GOOOH is for you.

GOOOH is NOT just another political party. It is a system that will
allow you and your neighbors to choose, among yourselves, the person who
can best represent your district.

GOOOH is an evolving system and your input is requested. The questions
are changing based on the feedback of members just like you. Participate
in the forums, take the survey, and send us your thoughts. This is YOUR
system. We will perfect it with your input.

GOOOH is a new system that will allow "we the people" to select true
representatives, not choose between a Democrat and a Republican. If we
continue to elect career politicians who represent their party, the
special interests that fund them, and themselves, nothing will change.
GOOOH is a non-partisan process that will allow us to effect the change
we all know we need.

GOOOH will allow you to:

    1. Help select your Representative - while being considered yourself
    2. Hold your Representative accountable
    3. Replace career politicians - with true representatives
    4. Take the money out of the process

The GOOOH process allows Americans of every political leaning to
participate in the selection of their District's Representative while
being considered themselves. Through GOOOH's Candidate Selection
Sessions you and your peers will select the candidate in your district
who best represents your district's views. Even if you do not wish to
become your district's representative you will want to participate in
the process and have a direct say in who is chosen to represent your
district. GOOOH will fund a single national campaign to promote the 435
candidates (one from each district) who are selected to run against the
party politicians. Because GOOOH is a process for selecting
representatives (not an agenda-based party platform) we expect a person
left of center to be selected in San Francisco and one right of center
in Colorado Springs -- but it will be up to the GOOOH members in each
district to decide.

Originally, the founder of GOOOH proposed excluding lawyers, members of
political families, and individuals with more than $11.5 million in
assets (250 times the median income). They were not to be excluded
because they are bad people, but because they are overly represented in
government today and, generally speaking, no longer seem to represent
the common man. However, based on input from our members, the Question
Committee has voted to remove the exclusion of lawyers and the wealthy.
Instead, it has been decided that members of these two groups must
simply declare that they are a lawyer or have more than $11.5m in assets
in each Selection Session in which they participate. It will be up to
the participants in each pool to decide whether or not that is of
concern. We believe this change is indicative of the continuing
evolution of the GOOOH system.

We hope you will join GOOOH today and help us take our House back from
the politicians!

For GOOOH to succeed we will need 500,000 participants. We will continue
to build our base of supporters until we have the participation we need,
at which time we will begin our effort to access the ballot. The rules
are different in each state, and the politicians have done a great job
of building barriers to prevent competition, but they have left the
drawbridge down. In some states, we will form a party, call it the GOOOH
party for now. In states like Washington and Texas that is not presently
an option. In some states our candidates may run as Independents. In
others we may run as a Republican or Democrat, even competing in the
primary if time allows. We may run on some other Party’s ticket, such as
the Libertarian Party or the Constitution Party. When we reach our
membership goal, the rules in each state and the willingness of
established parties to cooperate will help determine how we access the
ballot. But one thing is certain: once we get to 500,000 members and
begin our push, politicians will find themselves in an extremely
difficult position justifying why a GOOOH candidate will not be allowed
on the ballot. And remember, 500,000 is just the start. We will soon
have five and then fifty million or more supporting GOOOH. How many
state representatives are going to want to stand in the way of us
getting on the ballot? We look forward to that “discussion.”

http://www.quantcast.com/goooh.com
Eerste registratie bezoekersaantallen apr2007.
Komt in juli 2009 boven de 20.000 per maand
In augustus boven de 50.000 en zakt dan weer terug.
Komt dan vlak voor kerst in een versnelling en zit boven de 200.000.

Daar heeft dit waarschijnlijk mee te maken (Glen Beck is TV & radio
host/commentator):
http://teapartypatriots.ning.com/forum/topics/gooohcom-1
GOOOH.com
     * Posted by Joe Antonio Fuente Jr. on December 28, 2009 at 6:00pm
in Uncategorized
     * View Discussions
I was watching Glen Beck one evening and he had a man named Tim Cox on
who was talking about a plan to take back control of our government and
extricate ourselves from our 2 party dictatorship. I have heard allot of
complaining, protest, and discussions concerning the lack of response of
our representatives to the will of the people that elected them but this
is the first plan I've heard to try and change things that doesn't
include trying to take over the Republican Party. I've checked out the
site and listened intently to the videos and I've come to the conclusion
that GOOOH has a good chance of being successful. I'm sure most of you
have already heard of this site but just in case check it out.
eply by April on December 28, 2009 at 6:48pm
     It is a good site and it has a wonderful agenda because the
traitors NEED TO GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE!!!! I am so sick of fighting them,
they are supposed to be listening and taking our instruction instead of
acting like rebellious, greedy children.
Donna Jean Dickey Permalink Reply by Donna Jean Dickey on December 28,
2009 at 8:02pm
     Joe,
     I like the website, especially their approach of matching each
member to candidates who best agree with the member's unique political
position.
     The fact that gooooh.com is not dedicated to any political platform
or philosophy allows them to provide everyone - left, right, centrist,
anarchist, anyone and everyone - a tool to identify candidates they can
vote for with conviction. This website promises to do our homework for us.
     I understand the member profile, but by what means will they
collect/evaluate candidate profile?
     Do you know when gooooh.com expects to attain the minimum 500,000
members it needs to become operational?
     I would personally check my results and verify the candidates
gooooh.com matched me with were indeed a good match and supported my
political philosophy.
Joe Antonio Fuente Jr. Permalink Reply by Joe Antonio Fuente Jr. on
December 29, 2009 at 10:55am
     Donna,
     As I understand it, anyone who cares to run for office fills out a
questionnaire composed of 100 questions that will reveal that persons
stand on political agenda. Then each member of GOOOH living in that
individual's district can vote for or against each applicant, until
there is one left with the majority of votes. Then before they can run
for the House, they must sign a legally binding contract stating that
they will represent the position stated in the questionnaire and only
stay in office for one term. This is discussed in more detail on the
videos attached to the site.
     As to when we will attain our 500'000 members depends on how fast
we spread the word and join. Tim Cox believes that we should be in
operation in the first part of 2010 and I can see no reason why not, so
many of us are fed up with the status quo. Tell your friends , spread
the word lets try to do something about the situation we find ourselves in.
TIO TOM Permalink Reply by TIO TOM on December 29, 2009 at 12:02pm
     Joe,
     How is this different than any other independent individual's
effort to run for office? What I am asking is how will these candidates
be properly funded? Even if every member contibuted 100 dollars, then
total funds based on 500,000 members, equals 50 million dollars. Seems
like a lot of money, but compared to the stimulus money BHO will be
putting out to capture key districts, its a drop in the bucket. GOOOH
intends to replace all 435 seats. Great idea, but is it realistic?
     I am being a devils advocate here.
     I will join and I will contribute. Heck I will put my hat in as well.

Ondanks dat het domein (en naar ik aanneem website) sinds 2006 bestaat
is de vlam nog niet in de pijp verschenen?
    Domain Name: GOOOH.COM
    Updated Date: 02-aug-2009
    Creation Date: 23-aug-2006
    Expiration Date: 23-aug-2010

Overigens signaleert Netcraft.com Goooh.com in juni 2004 voor het eerst
bij provider Mosso-DFW