FRONTLINE - Dreams of Obama - Tuesday, January 20th at 9pm on PBS

Henk Elegeert hmje at HOME.NL
Sun Jan 18 16:40:01 CET 2009

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

Ok dan, zonder dromen kom je ook nergens ... ;)

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/dreamsofobama/
"
FRONTLINE
http://www.pbs.org/frontline/

- This Week: "Dreams of Obama" (60 minutes), January 20th at 9pm on
PBS (check local listings)

He's coming.

This has been the feeling for weeks now, as the nation awaits the
inauguration of Barack Obama: The new president is coming to fix the
economy, renew American standing in the world, and restore hope.

While we wait to see how much of the dream will be realized, FRONTLINE
producer Michael J. Kirk has taken a look back at the rich life and
political rise of the 44th president. And you don't need to wait until
Tuesday night's broadcast. Join us online right now for an early look
at "Dreams of Obama," presented in full-screen, high-quality streaming
video at -- http://www.pbs.org/frontline/dreamsofobama/

The broad outlines of Obama's political biography are widely known,
but we dare you to dip into any one of the chapters of this film and
not find something new: Insiders at the Harvard Law Review describe
the midnight negotiation that yielded Obama his first presidency;
witnesses to Obama's rise through Chicago politics identify the
hallmarks of his character and campaigns; players and observers in the
presidential race explain how he won.

We hope you'll be able to watch online and/or Tuesday night on PBS.

Ken Dornstein
Senior Editor
------------------

Funding for FRONTLINE is provided through the support  of PBS viewers.
Major funding for FRONTLINE is provided by The John D. and Catherine
T. MacArthur Foundation. Additional funding is provided by the Park
Foundation. Funding for The Choice 2008 was provided in part by the
Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
------------------------

FRONTLINE is a registered trademark of the WGBH Educational Foundation.

We're always happy to hear from our viewers. If you have a question or
comment about a FRONTLINE program, about our website, or about this
bulletin, you can write to us directly by going to:
http://www.pbs.org/frontline/contact/

FRONTLINE
one guest street, boston, ma. 02135
http://www.pbs.org/frontline/