Obama een vrijmetselaar?

Hein van Meeteren heinwvm at CHELLO.NL
Wed May 14 12:23:30 CEST 2008

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

On February 13th, 2008 EricHoffer says:
Look guys, I can tolerate all this Illuminati and CFR and Buildaburger
talk or whatever, but I've about had it with the Mason bashing.
You guys who keep talking about how the Freemasons are evil DO realize
how many generals and leaders in the army for the American Revolution
actually immigrated to America to SPECIFICALLY fight for our freedom
right? We're talking about 30 of the 70 or so general officers in the
Continental army.
Do you realize how much our Constitution was shaped by Freemason ideals?
I mean please, read a book or something about our history before
spouting this garbage, George Washington was a Freemason, do you really
consider him a globalist? Was he the enemy?
Please try not to take your mishmash of conspiracy theories and include
that which you don't have any idea about. It's offensive.
Eric Hoffer