Gele D66-leus ging over Satan

Henk Elegeert hmje at HOME.NL
Tue Aug 19 16:43:05 CEST 2008

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

Op 19 augustus 2008 13:32 heeft Antid Oto <aorta at home.nl> het volgende
geschreven:
> REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl
>
> Henk Elegeert wrote:
>> REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl
>>
>> Op 18 augustus 2008 17:59 heeft Antid Oto <aorta at home.nl> het volgende
>> geschreven:
>>> REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

>>> De zin is betekenisloos.
>>
>> Nee, dat is ie niet. D66 vraagt je; het onmogelijke te doen. D66
>> namelijk voorkomt dat je uberhaupt het verschil kunt maken. Bij Moa Z,
>> en Jozef S maakte ook dat geen verschil idd. Deed je dat, kon je erop
>> rekenen dat je dat met de dood,  of minstens uitstoten ging bekopen.
>> Echter, bij D66 is het niet anders.
>
> Daar zullen ze bij D66 blij mee zijn.

Welk D66 ? Het huidige? Het huidige ontkent alles waarvoor D66 ooit
gestaan heeft. Daar waar jij het verschil uitgerekend wel kon maken.
Bij dit D66 gaat dat niet. Men klimt maar ... , maar juist het met
klaar voor de klim kun je geen verschillen hebben.

>> Zovelen proberen het verschil te maken, en ook die worden aan de kant
>> geschoven.
>>
>>> Zoals zovele slogans.
>>
>> Velen hebben geen betekenis, deze juist wel !!! Zeker in de D66 context.
>>
>>> Ja, waarom zou ik me er eigenlijk druk om maken.
>>
>> Goede vraag, Antid !! Je hangt immers de (communistische) middelmaat aan. ;)
>
> Ik hang geen communistische middelmaat aan. Ik ben een
> niet-dogmatische Marxist

Ajajaj, hoe doe je dat, een niet-dogmatische Marxist?

>  en een niet-sectarische Trotskyist.

Ok, ook klaar voor de Klim, lijkt me ... :))

> De esoterie van Marc begint wel wat flauw te worden.

Da´s op zich vreemd, want daarover heeft ie het nauwelijks.
Kijk:

http://argusoog.punt.nl/?id=406738&r=1&tbl_archief

"
1848: Karl Marx, an Ashkenazi Jew, publishes, "The Communist
Manifesto."  Interestingly at the same time as he is working on this,
Karl Ritter of Frankfurt University was writing the antithesis which
would form the basis for Freidrich Wilhelm Nietzsche's,
"Nietzscheanism."  This Nietzecheanism was later developed into
Fascism and then into Nazism and was used to forment the first and
second world wars. Marx, Ritter, and Nietzsche were all funded and
under the instruction of the Rothschilds.  The idea was that those who
direct the overall conspiracy could use the differences in those two
so-called ideologies to enable them to divide larger and larger
factions of the human race into opposing camps so that they could be
armed and then brainwashed into fighting and destroying each other,
and particularly, to destroy all political and religious institutions.
 The same plan put forward by Weishaupt in 1776.
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Rothschild-timeline.htm

1871:  An American General named, Albert Pike, who had been enticed
into the Illuminati by Guissepe Mazzini, completes his military
blueprint for three world wars and various revolutions throughout the
world, culminating into moving this great conspiracy into its final
stage. The first world war is to be fought for the purpose of
destroying the Tsar in Russia,as promised by Nathan Mayer Rothschild
in 1815.  The Tsar is to be replaced with communism which is to be
used to attack religions, predominantly Christianity.  The differences
between the British and German empires are to be used to forment this
war. The second world war is to be used to forment the controversy
between facism and political zionism with the slaughter of Jews in
Germany a lynchpin in bringing hatred against the German people.  This
is designed to destroy fascism (which the Rothschilds created) and
increase the power of political zionism.  This war is also designed to
increase the power of communism to the level that it equalled that of
united Christendom. The third world war is to be played out by
stirring up hatred of the Muslim world for the purposes of playing the
Islamic world and the political zionists off against one another.
Whilst this is going on, the remaining nations would be forced to
fight themselves into a state of mental, physical, spiritual and
economic exhaustion. On August 15th of this year, Albert Pike writes a
letter (now catalogued in the British Museum) to Guiseppe Mazzini in
which he states the following,

    "We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall
provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show
clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of
savagery and of most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the people will
be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world
revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization
and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will
be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for
an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will
receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure
doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view.  A
manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement
which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both
conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Pike, who having been elected as Sovereign Grand Commander of the
Scottish Rite of Freemasonry's Southern Jurisdiction in 1859, was the
most powerful Freemason in America.  He would retain that post for 32
years until his death in 1891.  He also published a book on the
subject in 1872 entitled, "Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and
Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry," in which he candidly states
the following, "LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name
to give to the Spirit of Darknesss! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning!
Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable
blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!"
1905: A group of Rothschild backed Zionist Jews led by Georgi
Apollonovich Gapon attempt to overthrow the Tsar in Russia in a
Communist Coup.  They fail and are forced to flee Russia only to be
given refuge in Germany. The Jewish Encyclopaedia (Vol. 2, p.497)
states, "It is a somewhat curious sequel to the attempt to set up a
Catholic competitor to the Rothschilds that at the present time the
latter are the guardians of the papal treasure." On March 29th The
Times of London reports on the Bolsheviks in Russia, "One of the
curious features of the Bolshevist movement is the high percentage of
non Russian elements among its leaders. Of the twenty or thirty
commissaries, or leaders, who provide the central machinery of the
Bolshevist movement, not less than 75% were Jews."
It is reported that the Rothschilds were angry with the Russians
because they were not prepared to allow them to form a central bank
within their nation.  They therefore gathered groups of Jewish spies
and sent them into Russia to drum up a revolution for the benefit of
the common man, which was actually a takeover of Russia by a
Rothschild controlled satanic elite. These Jewish spies were, in age
old deceptive Ashkenazi tradition, given Russian names, for example
Trotsky was a member of the first group and his original name was
Bronstein. These groups were sent to areas throughout Russia to incite
riots and rebellion. The Jewish Post International Edition, week
ending January 24th 1991, confirms Vladimir Lenin was Jewish. Lenin is
also on record as having stated, "The establishment of a central bank
is 90% of communizing a nation."These Jewish, Rothschild funded
Bolsheviks would go on in the course of history to slaughter 60
million Christians and Non-Jews in Soviet controlled territory. Indeed
the author Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn in his work, "Gulag Archipelago, Vol
2," affirms that Zionist Jews created and administered the organized
Soviet concentration camp system in which these tens of millions of
Christians and Non-Jews died. On page 79 of this book he even names
the administrators of this the greatest killing machine in the history
of the world. They are Aron Solts, Yakov Rappoport, Lazar Kogan,
Matvei Berman, Genrikh Yagoda, and Naftaly Frenkel. All six are
Zionist Jews. In 1970 Solzhenitsyn would be awarded the Nobel Peace
Prize for literature.
"From the days of Illuminati leader Weishaupt, to those of Karl Marx,
to those of Trotsky, this worldwide conspiracy has been steadily
growing. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from
the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America, have gripped
the Russian people by the hair of their heads and become the
undisputed masters of that enormous empire."
1949:  On October 1, Mao Tse Tsung declares the founding of the
People's Republic Of China in Tiananmen Square, Beijing.  He is funded
by Rothschild created Communism in Russia and also the following
Rothschild agents:  Solomon Adler, a former United States Treasury
official who was a Soviet Spy; Israel Epstein, the son of a Jewish
Bolshevik imprisoned by the Tsar in Russia for trying to forment a
revolution there; and Frank Coe, a leading official of the Rothschild
owned IMF. Why is anyone opposed to zionism? A homeland for the Jews
sounds like a nice idea, and who would deny anyone a homeland? The
problem is that although the zionist movement appears sane and
peaceful on its surface, its leaders have always used and still use
unspeakably nefarious means to advance their agenda (ie. 9-11). The
general public needs to be made aware of this so they might avoid the
horrors that visited upon 40 million Russians who were killed after
the Bolshevik revolution, and other mass murders that have often
accompanied a zionist-contrived change in government. America is being
set up for destruction right now, but it's not visible to most because
what passes for a history lesson in America has less to do with the
truth than most fairy tales. For instance; The Bolshevik revolution
was not an uprising of the oppressed Russian people, but in reality it
was a zionist coup, after which the zionists slaughtered millions of
Russians. After the revolution, the "communist party" took over, which
party was comprised of about 270 zionist Jews from the lower east side
of NYC. Trotsky wasn't even Russian. He was a Jew from the Bronx. The
entire operation was funded by Jacob Schiff, who was an agent of the
Rothschilds. Was this a "communist" revolution, or was it a zionist
revolution camoflauged by a new political ideology? It gets uglier
when we discover that the exact same zionist families are responsible
for nazism too. Zionism needs anti-semitism to scare Jews into
supporting it. This is why every time they catch someone
spray-painting a swastika on a wall, they turn out to be Jewish, and
this is why the famous Skokie, Illinois nazis, who marched through
Jewish neighborhoods dressed in nazi uniforms, were also revealed to
be Jews. Now it gets even crazier. The zionists who claim a  right to
their biblical "homeland" in Israel are Askenazi Jews, and have no
ancestrial tie to Israel whatsoever, and the Sephardic Jews who
actually descended from the twelve tribes of Israel insist that the
Torah forbids them from returning until they're led back by their
messiah. So the Jews who were actually cast out of Israel refuse to
return without divine guidance, and the descendants of Asian warloards
who converted to Judaism in 740 A.D. insist that God entered into some
type of real estate deal with them. Go figure.  The famous 1961 speech
by this New York businessman exposes "Zionist control of the US
Government," including the plot to push the US into WWI in order to
annex Palestine, thereby sowing seeds of Nazism and Communism. (yes,
both Nazism and Communism were zionist creations, despite the lies you
were taught in school)  Ben Freedman (present at the signing of the
Balfour declaration) was a zionist who defected from their ranks and
then spent his entire fortune trying to warn Americans of the zionist
agenda. One of his warnings is linked below.

Transcript:
www.themodernreligion.com/jihad/freedman.html

Actual 40 minute speech in MP3:
www.erichufschmid.net/BenjaminFreedmansSpeech16.mp3
The complete 1 hour 27 minute speech:
Part 1, Freedman speech
Part 2, Freedman speech
Part 3, Freedman speech
"

...en dan hebben we het nog niet over de:
http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/themagazine/vol6/mindcont2.shtml

;)

Henk Elegeert