Hope is on the way

Mark Giebels mark at GIEBELS.ORG
Fri May 27 23:32:59 CEST 2005

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

Pikte dit net van de FBI intelligence feed.

Dear fellow patriots,

We have unexpectedly decided to give up our wealthy life in
Berkeley and transfer to Benedictus XVI country, the great nation
of one of our dearest friends in these challenging times, Prime
Minister Silvio Berlusconi. We are convinced that the port city of
Genoa is of strategic importance for guaranteeing freedom in the
world.

Furthermore, we will invade our former ally the Netherlands using
'Blitz Krieg' tactics to demolish the ICC (International Criminal
Court), an institution that we have tried to stop via diplomatic
ways for years, but again the UN has proven itself irrelevant by
ignoring our demands. The French leave us with no other choice.

The operation will start on June 6 or 7, 2005. On that day we will
load a container with all our survival tools, which will be shipped
to Benedictus XVI country directly. It is expected to arrive about
two months later. This will give us enough time to conquer Holland,
find all WMD a.k.a. pot and replace the current terrorist regime
with a new democratic government that values freedom and democracy.

We will leave Berkeley for operation 'Polder Storm' on June 8
together with our two involuntarily-drafted Berkeley-trained
soldiers. This should be plenty of troops to occupy Holland in a
day or two and temporarily set up camp at the strategic city of
Rosmalen, not far from the main European rivers. This city also
happens to be the city of our parents, which gives us a great
operational advantage.

We do expect about all Dutch citizens to start waving American
flags as soon as we have arrived at Schiphol airport. This
expectation has already been broadcasted to the friendly homeland
mass media conglomerations. Embedded journalists will be ready to
capture these joyful moments of the Dutch celebrating their newly
acquired freedom and democracy.

Power should have been transferred to the new democratic
freedom-loving government before the end of June. As always, we are
not interested in their deep-fried meat sticks and other highly
culinary Dutch treats. The newly installed Dutch government will be
completely free to self-determine the way of distributing the
deep-fried meat sticks as long as it is persistent with our
capitalist values to guarantee freedom. We are almost too good for
this evil world. But that’s our destiny, with God on our side.

On June 28, private marine Mark Giebels will fly to Benedictus
country to bribe the Italians into allowing us to set up a
permanent base at Genoa. This will leave General Merlijn Giebels -
Van Schayk with only two bodyguards to protect her. But considering
that they have respectively received half a year and two and a half
years of training in Berkeley, this should be enough to guarantee
her safety. Particularly considering the toughness of
Berkeley-trained soldiers as proven during the free speech movement
in the Sixties. In 1969 former Governor Reagan, God has his soul,
couldn't even stop them with his tanks. Furthermore, we expect to
be able to quickly build up a new Dutch army based on the infamous
'Dutch courage'.

To maintain the good military tradition of celebrating departing
troops to the battlefield, we will organize a farewell gathering at
our Berkeley residence on Memorial Day, May 30. You, your family
and close friends are invited to experience this sad moment with
us. Please bring some food to share to start our journey with full
bellies.

Please let us know in advance if you will be able to join our
farewell gathering.

We hope to see all of you on May 30th.

Ciao,
Merlijn, Mark, Yara en Leyla Giebels