Kwamkwammmertijd "a single world government"

Henk Elegeert HmjE at HOME.NL
Wed Jul 27 13:01:21 CEST 2005

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

Ook gevonden op het internet, Dik.  :)

"
GATT, WTO, NAFTA, FTAA, CAFTA, "free trade agreements"ad nauseum...

The game is simple and the very elite, from the trilateralists,
bildgerburgers, illimunati, corporate heads, major banks to thoseothers
behind the curtain who are pulling the strings of the political puppets,
are a determined lot. They will NEVER give up until their game plan is
completed.

What's the game?

The game is to create a planet ruled by one government with you and I
and every other person enslaved in "peaceful unity" -  otherwise known
as human and economic slavery.

The first part of the plan is three pronged:

(1) The beginning of the Western Hemisphere Trading Zone was NAFTA. Then
came FTAA, then came CAFTA (which will take place in one way or another)
and finally (eventually) all of the countries of the western hemisphere
- from the top of Canada to the very southern tip of South America will
be wrapped up in ONE "free trade zone."  Along with the "opening up" of
"free trade" between these countries will be the destruction of all
borders in one way or another. You all can see how our government is
REFUSING to enforce illegal immigration of people (not just Mexicans)
through Mexico into this country.

GATT - General Agreement on Trade and Tarrifs:
http://www.ciesin.org/TG/PI/TRADE/gatt.html

World Trade Organization (WTO)
http://www.wto.org/

North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
http://www.fas.usda.gov/itp/Policy/NAFTA/nafta.html

Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA)
http://www.ftaa-alca.org/alca_e.asp

(2) The Asian Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
 http://www.apecsec.org.sg/apec.html
is a "Asian" Free Trade zone.

(3) The European Union is the third trading "Zone"

European Union Main Page:
http://europa.eu.int/

European Union - English Pages
http://europa.eu.int/index_en.htm

Once the "Western Hemisphere Free Trade Zone" is completed the American
people will be told by Washington D.C.  that  we (in the west) have to
join with either the Asian Pacific trading zone OR with the European
Union in order to be more competitive with the third trading zone which
we will not initially be joining.

After the Western Hemisphere trading zone joins up with one other
trading zone the third trading zone will say that they want to join in
with "us."

THAT will make the whole planet ONE trading zone under all these
UnConstitutional (as far as we here in the United States are concerrned)
government trading agreements.

Next comes "a more efficient manager" of these three trading zones. The
issue of a SINGLE government will be avoided. Instead, the people will
be told that goods and services could be moved between trading zones
more efficiently and less costly if there was a single overseer of world
trade. ( Some would say that the WTO is that entity. We'll eventually
find out....)

Somehow or other this new manager or managing entity will be morfed into
a one world  government in control of and in control over all
governments of all the former countries of the planet. The former
governments of the world will be lowered in status and power subservient
to the power of the single government. The United States, Canada,
Mexico, Brazil, Spain, England, Switzerland etc - all the governments of
all the countries of the world will then become "states" or providences
of a single
world government.

This new world government and the players in this government will, as in
the past, again be puppets of the elite who will be pulling the strings
behind the curtain.

And your and my individual rights? Our sovereign country?

There will be none. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights will have
already been long destroyed.  As you already know - and have witnessed -
it has slowly been torn apart, bit by bit....little by little.

The powers that be in this country don't NOW follow the Constution and
Bill of Rights. They do as they please writing laws regardless of
whether or not those laws are Constitutional. In plain english, they -
the powers that be - don't give a rat's ass WHAT laws they pass so long
as those laws follow the long term plan of turning each and everyone of
us into economic slaves of the "state."

So, does it matter WHAT we tell our "representatives" in our various
state legislators or in the Congress? Not really. They have set their
own course into turning this planet into a living hell for you, me and
our children. The elite will, of course, live like kings at our expence.

Later...
"