Euro-fascisten negeren uitslag Nederlands referendum: Voorstanders EU-Grondwet zetten ultieme wapen in: na verwerping wordt Grondwet toch ingevoerd

Karst de Jong karstdejong at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Apr 28 14:14:11 CEST 2005

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

 --- Martin Lentink <martinlentink at d66gelderland.nl>
wrote:

> De kritische lezer zal onmiddelijk onderkennen dat
> bovengenoemde argumenten
> uiteraard alleen dan van belang zijn, wanneer men a
> priori voorstander is
> van verdergaande Europese integratie. Tot die
> positie beken ik mij.

Hear, hear. Tussen alle hysterie van het anti-kamp heb
ik nog niet een duidelijk argument tegen gezien. Of is
het verhaal van UKIP waar ik mijn oor te luisteren
moet leggen?

"Why are you so opposed to the EU?

We are not opposed to the EU as such - simply to
Britain being part of it. The EU is essentially a
political institution that has created a Franco-German
power axis. It's a far cry from the trading community
the British thought they were voting for in 1975!

The corrupt and wasteful way in which it operates
reflects how the individual countries manipulate it
for their own ends. Yet it's money from Britain's
taxpayers that helps keep the whole shambles afloat.

The EU is opposed to the open, global trading culture
on which British interests depend. In other words, we
joined the wrong club! This explains why we always
lose out - and why we'll never change things."

http://www.ukip.org/

Karst
-Belfast