Magnanimous ook wel Grootmoedig :-)

Lenny Bruce lennybruce235 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 11 20:52:31 CEST 2004

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

Kijk en iedereen maar denken dat het iets met olie te doen had [:-0)
Et ging over WMD's blijkt wel...
Enne als ik het goed lees kunnen we gerust weer gaan boren voor natural gas
in de Biesbosch of Waddenzee. Die Irakezen hebben veuls te veul van dat
spul..

Lees mee van lenny; uit The Sentinel van gisteren:

Iraqi government takes control of oil industry
By KATARINA KRATOVAC ASSOCIATED PRESS

BAGHDAD, Iraq - Iraqi offi-cials declared Tuesday that the interim
government has assumed full control of the country's oil industry ahead of
the June 30 handover of sovereignty from the U.S.-led occupation
administration.
"Today the most important natural resource has been returned to Iraqis to
serve all Iraqis," Prime Minister Iyad Allawi said. "I'm pleased to announce
that full sovereignty and full control on oil industry has been handed over
to the oil ministry today and to the new Iraqi government as of today." The
announcement came as Allawi and Oil Minister Thamir Ghadbhan toured the
al-Doura oil refinery in southern Baghdad.

"We are TOTALLY now in control, there are no more advisers," Ghadbhan said.
"We are running the show, the oil policies will be implemented 100 percent
by Iraqis."
Allawi said the handover of the oil ministry before June 30 reflects "our
full confidence in the oil minister. It's evidence that oil ministry has
worked perfectly."
Iraq has the world's second largest oil reserves, with more than 110 billion
barrels of crude oil and about 100,000 trillion cubic meters of natural gas,
Allawi said.

yowsa
Spem metus sequitur..

Talk with your online friends with MSN Messenger http://messenger.msn.nl/