Shootdoggies: Bush

Dr. Marc-Alexander Fluks fluks at SCIENCE.UVA.NL
Mon Sep 8 10:35:30 CEST 2003

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

Quotes from George W. Bush
--------------------------

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

"I will have a foreign-handed foreign policy."

"This administration is doing everything we can to end the stalemate in an
efficient way. We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an
end."

"Drug therapies are replacing a lot of medicines as we used to know it."

"Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's
trustworthiness."

"I understand that the unrest in the Middle East creates unrest throughout the
region."

"If you don't stand for anything, you don't stand for anything!"

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."

"We cannot let terrorists and rogue nations hold this nation hostile or hold
our allies hostile.''

"People that are really very weird can get into sensitive position and have a
tremendous impact on history."

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because
it is a product that we can find in our neighbourhoods."

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

"One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above
that which is expected."

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?"

"I am mindful of the difference between the executive branch and the
legislative branch. I assured all four of these leaders that I know the
difference, and that difference is they pass the laws and I execute them."

Aanmelden: stuur een email naar LISTSERV at nic.surfnet.nl met in het tekstveld alleen: SUBSCRIBE D66