EN Unit 1

Frans Vermeer fv at KW.NL
Mon Jul 23 20:45:51 CEST 2001

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

Hoi john en anderen

Lijkt erop dat je/we een virus hebt. En aan het verspreiden bent.
Ik kreeg onderstaand mailtje van je

At 19:56 +0200 23-07-2001, John Stuurman wrote:

>Hi! How are you?
>
>I send you this file in order to have your advice
>
>See you later. Thanks

>Attachment converted: iMac:EN Unit 1.doc.pif 1 (????/----) (000EFDBD)
>

>**********
>Dit bericht is verzonden via de informele D66 discussielijst
>(D66 at nic.surfnet.nl).
>Aanmelden: stuur een email naar LISTSERV at nic.surfnet.nl met in het
>tekstveld alleen: SUBSCRIBE D66
>Afmelden: stuur een email naar LISTSERV at nic.surfnet.nl met in het
>tekstveld alleen: SIGNOFF D66
>Het on-line archief is te vinden op:
>http://listserv.surfnet.nl/archives/d66.html
instructions at the bottom of the page.]

McAfee.com has seen a large and growing number of consumer
computers infected with W32/SirCam at MM.  This is a HIGH RISK
VIRUS FOR CONSUMERS. The infected email can come from
addresses that you recognize. Attached is a file with two
different extensions. The file name itself varies.

The email message can appear as follows:

Subject: [filename (random)]
Body: [content varies]

Hi! How are you?
I send you this file in order to have your advice
or I hope you can help me with this file that I send
or I hope you like the file that I sendo you
or This is the file with the information that you ask for
See you later. Thanks

Groet

Frans
--