[D66] Why tell me Why

René Oudeweg roudeweg at gmail.com
Sun May 7 16:59:26 CEST 2023

Was van plan om een bewerking van Why tell me Why te maken omdat het
nostalgie opwekt, maar ik kan geen geschikte midi file vinden.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-biOf2l4lE

Dan maar eerste de lyrics hermeneutisch duiden:

/When I was young I felt the need of learning, learning//
//Love I was told kept the wheel on turning, turning //
//Still I'm trying to find, peace of mine inside//
//Once in your life you feel the urge of knowing, knowing//
//and wondering Why ...//
//
//Come on people, better use our sense, our time is running out//
//there ain't no doubt about//
//We can make it, try to rearrange it if there's a price we got//
//to toss the dice//
//
//Oooh,( won't you tell me what's right)//
//Ooh Yeah, (won't you tell me what's wrong)//
//Ooh won't you tell me what's right. Somebody tell me now//
//Believe in Destiny, Believe in Humanity, Believe in we'll meet again//
//
//Somehow, Somewhere, Someday.(this feeling, this mess will never end)//
//
//Why tell me, Why, tell me why, tell me why do I pray//
//I need to know right now oooh.//
//Why tell me, Why, tell me why, tell me why do I pray//
//I hope that freedom soon will come our way//
//Why tell me, Why Come on people, lent a helpin' hand, no need to fuss//
//and fight we all know where we stand//
//Help me make it, try to rearrange it//
//Name your price and I will toss the dice//
//
//Oooh, (won't you tell me what's right)//
//Ooh Yeah, (won't you tell me what's wrong)//
//Ooh won't you tell me what's right. Somebody tell me now//
//Believe in Destiny, Believe in Humanity, Believe in we'll meet again//
//
//Somehow, Somewhere, Someday (this feeling, this mess will never end)//
//
//Why tell me, Why, tell me why, tell me why do I pray//
//I need to know right now oooh.//
//Why tell me, Why, tell me why, tell me why do I pray//
//I hope that freedom soon will come our way//
//Why tell me, Why, tell me why, tell me why do I pray//
//I need a key to help me any way.//
//Why tell me, Why, tell me why, tell me why do I pray/

/
/