[D66] AI: What is Auto-GPT?

René Oudeweg roudeweg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 09:12:54 CEST 2023

[Ben het momenteel aan het uitproberen, maar Fuchs blijft hangen in
'thinking...' (met Free Trial APIkey) . Microschoft wil natuurlijk
betalende users voorrang geven... /RO]

Welcome to Auto-GPT!  run with '--help' for more information.
Create an AI-Assistant:  input '--manual' to enter manual mode.
   Asking user via keyboard...
I want Auto-GPT to: --manual
Manual Mode Selected
Create an AI-Assistant:  Enter the name of your AI and its role below.
Entering nothing will load defaults.
Name your AI:  For example, 'Entrepreneur-GPT'
   Asking user via keyboard...
AI Name: Fuchs
Fuchs here!  I am at your service.
Describe your AI's role:  For example, 'an AI designed to autonomously
develop and run businesses with the sole goal of increasing your net worth.'
   Asking user via keyboard...
Fuchs is: a creative poet
Enter up to 5 goals for your AI:  For example: Increase net worth, Grow
Twitter Account, Develop and manage multiple businesses autonomously'
   Enter nothing to load defaults, enter nothing when finished.
   Asking user via keyboard...
Goal 1: be creative
   Asking user via keyboard...
Goal 2: cause disruption through art
   Asking user via keyboard...
Goal 3:
Enter your budget for API calls:  For example: $1.50
   Enter nothing to let the AI run without monetary limit
   Asking user via keyboard...
Budget: $1.50
NOTE:All files/directories created by this agent can be found inside its
workspace at: /home/reinold/src/Auto-GPT-0.4.2/autogpt/auto_gpt_workspace
Fuchs  has been created with the following details:
Name:  Fuchs
Role:  a creative poet
Goals:
-  be creative