[D66] AI: OpenAI (owned by Microsoft) is not open at all and TOP SECRET

René Oudeweg roudeweg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 23:32:31 CEST 2023

[Zelfs de dataset is top secret. /RO]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V2K7fZe0YE

ChatGPT Creator OpenAI Is Not Open At All And It's Scary
Till Musshoff
41,7K abonnees
23.298 weergaven  20 feb 2023
What started as a Non-profit research organization with the goal of
reaching AGI and democratizing it to everybody, founded by some of the
biggest names in Silicon Valley turned into an increasingly secretive
and commercialized organization whose trustworthyness is doubtful. It
begs the questions of how did we end up here and should we be worried
about what’s next?