[D66] Praestabilis: (Pre-) Release CD/ALBUM 'Fusionesque'

René Oudeweg roudeweg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 03:45:26 CET 2023

Voor de volledigheid nog enkele credits. Ik zocht naar de copyright
status van de Himno Nacional Mexicano en vond op wikipedia:

/"An urban legend about the copyright status of the anthem states that
years after its first performance, Nunó's family sold the musical rights
to a German music publishing company named Wagner House. Originally,
Nunó was supposed to have turned the music rights over to the state in
exchange for a prize from the Mexican government. However, according to
the myth, the copyright changed hands again, this time to Nunó himself
and two //Americans//, Harry Henneman and Phil Hill.//^[16] /

/In reality, this is not correct. It is true that Nunó, Henneman and
Hill did register the music with the company //BMI//(BMI Work #568879),
with the Edward B. Marks Music Company as the listed publisher of the
anthem.//^[17] //This might be the version that some have suggested is
copyrighted in the United States.//^[18] //However, //United States
copyright law//declares the Mexican anthem to be in the //public
domain//inside the United States, since both the lyrics and music were
published before 1923.//^[19] //Furthermore, under Mexican copyright
law, Article 155 states that the government holds //moral rights//, but
not property rights, to symbols of the state, such as the national
anthem, //coat of arms//and the //national flag//.//^[20] /"

Overigens ben ik niet van plan dit album uit te geven via een label of
in eigen beheer op spotify waar ik eerder op zat. Dan krijg ik ook geen
trammelant met Buma/Stemra...

Mijn muziek en de vrije interpretaties van de genoemde werken is slechts
voor eigen kring en krijg er geen rooie cent voor.

R.O./
Praestabilis

/
/

//

/Track Listing en credits:/

1. Praestabilis - Darkness over Europe
© 2023 Paradosis music - Praestabilis
2. Praestabilis - Ode to Allan
© 2023 Paradosis music - Praestabilis
3. Praestabilis - Running in the Family
             ©  1987 Polydor -  Level 42
4. Praestabilis - Alternative Black Page
© 1978 Warner Bros- Frank Zappa
5. Praestabilis - Atavachron
© 1986 Restless Records - Allan Holdsworth
6. Praestabilis - Ecocentric Molecules
© 1978 Atlantic  - Jean Luc Ponty
7. Praestabilis - Green House
© 1991  GRP - Yellowjackets
8. Praestabilis - Broken Wings
© 1998  Maad Records- Mr. Mister
9. Praestabilis - Puppets Dance
             © 1978 Atlantic - Jean Luc Ponty
10. Praestabilis - Not QED Yet
© 2014 Not on Label - Peter Fernandes (QED album)
11. Praestabilis - Flights to Nowhere
© 2023 Paradosis music - Praestabilis
12. Praestabilis - Romantic Warrior
© 1976 Columbia -Return to Forever / Chick Corea
13. Praestabilis - Lost in CDMX
© 2023 Paradosis music - Praestabilis
14. Praestabilis - Anthem of Mexico
© 1854 Jaime Nunó