[D66] US sabotage Nordstream (13) : NordStream Pipeline Leaks: when the explosions unfolded

René Oudeweg roudeweg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 14:14:57 CEST 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_CY-YqswTU

 #NordStream Pipeline Leaks: when the explosions unfolded
176 weergaven  67 minuten geleden in première gegaan  What do we
actually know about how the Nord Stream pipeline leaks unfolded? I
uncovered new specific details on the timing and number of those
explosions in the Baltic Sea.

I pulled everything together into this OSINT timeline to help bring
clarity around this significant event.

----
Subscribe for more visual verification and OSINT work here:
https://youtube.com/tracingthetruth

Full interview with Bjorn Lund, director of the Swedish Seismic network:
https://youtu.be/cBu3Z5rimLc

--
SCRIPT
At 2:00 AM local time on September 26th in Denmark, a seismology station

The seismograph  was recording near silence until the first spike.

The spike represents a tremor in the earth, followed by a continuous
hissing sound that wasn't there before the recorded event.

Seismologist  I spoke to think that this sound could be the gas escaping
from the pipeline.

Hi, I'm Emmanuelle Saliba. I'm an investigative journalist and I try to
bring some clarity around complex stories by pulling together open
source information.

It's 8:30 AM, the company behind Nord Stream 2 contacts the Danish
Defense by phone to report a drop in pressure in the gas line, they say
it may be due to a leak.

The Danish defense confirmed these details to me via.

At 1:00 PM local time. Two F 16 s from the Royal Danish Air Force are
sent out to investigate and they discover bubbles on the surface of the
sea. South of Born home. They capture these images,

5:00 PM local time. The seismograph picks up another spike, but this
time it's stronger and it's northeast of Bornholm .

15 hours have gone by since the first blast at two.

I'm beyond Bjorn Lund. I'm the director of the Swedish National Seismic
Network.

I contacted the Swedish Seismology institute. They record their own data...

"and we operate, uh, the network in Sweden that collects data for
earthquake and blast analysis.

Sweden has not very many earthquakes, so we record about two earthquakes
a day. But we do record a lot of blasts from mines, from quarries and
from construction work, so we're quite used. This problem of
distinguishing blast from earthquakes."

Lund says that

as soon as they heard about the leaks, they went back to look at their
data and located these two incidents.

"We looked at the data closely and we could then determine, and to my
mind very confidently that these are lost, and the first one was located
to the southeast and about 12 kilometers away from the area where the
gas is leaking .

And because they have past data from naval exercises, they can make an
informed guess as to how much TNT may have been used.

"We can see that what happened on Monday are underwater blasts. Mm. And
we can also get an estimate, perhaps, of the amount of, of explosives
that were used, uh, in the blasting. That's fascinating.

So, um, do you have that estimate? Have you come up with that estimate yet?

So we, uh, estimate that it's probably somewhere it's more than a
hundred kilos, uh, of explosives. Probably not much more than 200, but
in that range probably. So this is for the, for the second blast.

After analyzing the data further, Lund and his colleagues believed that
there were likely two blasts at the site northeast of Bornholm..

That's this area here where there three leaks have been report.

Our entire interview was posted on my channel. If you wanna get into the
details.

Later that day, the Danish military drops beacons over the leak location
to signal danger to other ships. On September 27th, the North Stream
Company website publishes an update. They assume that the pipelines have
been physically damaged.

On the same day the Danish Armed forces released this footage from one
of their helicopters.

Okay, so what do we know so far about these? Authorities have said there
are four leaks in total. The approximate coordinates of those leaks are
available on both the Swedish and Danish maritime websites.

And thanks to automatic location, the Swedish seismologists have also
put together this map of where they picked up the blasts.

Two of the pipeline leaks are on the Swedish side, and two are on the
Danish side.

And both countries have been conducting an investigation over the past
week or so and recently.

The Swedish security police confirmed what seismologists  had
suspected... explosion caused the pipeline leaks, and the damage has
been extensive.

Some material has been seized on site and is now being analyzed.

Danish authorities haven't released any information so far, and a
Kremlin spokesperson said he did not think the investigation could be
objective without Russia's participation.

Russia had not been invited.

I'll keep you updated as we learn more.