[D66] [JD: 100] America's frontline doctors

R.O. jugg at ziggo.nl
Wed Jun 2 11:43:45 CEST 2021

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/wp-content/uploads/AFLDS-10-Facts-Experimental-Vaccine-Cole-4-12-21.pdf

WHO WE ARE
Honest Healthcare Solutions — From the Ground Up

The doctor-patient relationship is being threatened. That means quality
patient care is under fire like never before. Powerful interests are
undermining the effective practice of medicine with politicized science
and biased information. Now more than ever, patients need access to
independent, evidence-based information to make the best decisions for
their healthcare. Doctors must have the independence to care for their
patients without interference from government, media and the medical
establishment.

America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) stands up for every American looking
for the best quality healthcare by empowering doctors working on the
front lines of our nation’s most pressing healthcare challenges. We help
to amplify the voices of concerned physicians and patients nationwide to
combat those who push political and economic agendas at the expense of
science and quality healthcare solutions.

AFLDS is a non-partisan, not-for-profit organization.

Our growing community of member physicians come from across the country
representing a range of medical disciplines and practical experience on
the front lines of medicine. Our programs focus on a number of critical
issues including:

    Providing Americans with science-based facts about COVID-19
    Protecting physician independence from government overreach
    Combating the pandemic using evidence-based approaches without
compromising Constitutional freedoms
    Fighting medical cancel culture and media censorship
    Advancing healthcare policies that protect the physician-patient
relationship
    Expanding COVID-19 treatment options for all Americans who need them
    Strengthening the voices of front-line doctors in the national
healthcare conversation

WHAT WE BELIEVE

    AFLDS believes that the American people have the right to accurate
information using trusted data derived from decades of practical
experience, not politicized science and Big Tech-filtered public health
information.
    We support devolving critical public health decision-making away
from Washington and closer tolocal communities and the physicians that
serve them. We are steadfastly committed to protecting the
physician-patient relationship.
    We support incorporating front-line and actively practicing
physicians into the nation’s healthcare policy conversation.
    We believe that organizations like the AMA and other sources of
medical information have lost their independence and should be treated
with greater skepticism.
    We believe that safe and effective, over-the-counter COVID
preventative and early treatment options should be made available to all
Americans who need them. We reject mandatory government lockdowns and
restrictions not supported by scientific evidence. We support focused
care for the nation’s at-risk population, including seniors and the
immune-compromised.

Most of all, America’s Frontline Doctors is committed to maintaining the
physician-patient relationship in the face of government encroachment.
We are not the media – please share what you learn here.

ABOUT THE FOUNDER

AFLDS founder Simone Gold, MD, JD, FABEM, “the doctor who went viral,”
is a board-certified emergency physician and author of the best-selling
book “I Do Not Consent: My Fight Against Medical Cancel Culture.” She
graduated from Chicago Medical School before attending Stanford
University Law School to earn her Juris Doctorate degree. Dr. Gold
worked in Washington, D.C. for the Surgeon General, as well as for the
Chairman of the U.S. Senate Labor and Human Resources Committee.

Dr. Gold is a frequent guest on media outlets across the country. She
has appeared in USA Today, the Associated Press, the Guardian (UK), New
York Times, and many other publications. She has been featured on such
nationally syndicated programs as The Tucker Carlson Show, The Ingraham
Angle, The Glenn Beck Show, The Charlie Kirk Show, The Dennis Prager
Show, Day Star Television, and others. In July 2020, she organized the
first-ever America’s Frontline Doctors White Coat Summit in Washington,
D.C., which drew 20 million views online. Dr. Gold is America’s leading
voice of common sense and scientific clarity in the fight against COVID-19.