[D66] [JD: 136] Horizontal Vertigo: A City Called Mexico

R.O. juggoto at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 09:43:16 CEST 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XkzVRwhj3I

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Villoro

  Juan Villoro presents "Horizontal Vertigo: A City Called Mexico," with
  Paul Theroux

308 weergaven

<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyioqSHJJSzcK3lMTtkne9g>
Community Bookstore Live
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyioqSHJJSzcK3lMTtkne9g>
643 abonnees
Juan Villoro joins us to present Horizontal Vertigo: A City Called
Mexico, in conversation with Paul Theroux. This program took place on Zoom.