[D66] Mexican President Calls for Assange’s Freedom

A.OUT jugg at ziggo.nl
Sat Jan 4 14:12:04 CET 2020

https://defend.wikileaks.org/2020/01/03/mexican-president-calls-for-assange-freedom/

Mexican President Calls for Assange’s Freedom

At a press conference in Mexico City this morning, Mexican President
Andrés Manuel Lopez Obrador called for imprisoned Wikileaks journalist
Julian Assange to be “pardoned and freed.” President Obrador also called
for an end to the “torture” of Assange.

Mexican President Andrés Manuel Lopez Obrador (screenshot)

Responding to a question on Assange and the diplomatic cables WikiLeaks