[D66] Nana nórdico / Nordic Lullaby / Vargsången

R.O. juggoto at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 21:02:27 CET 2020

(lo que he encontrado ahora ...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTmatjyd4KM&list=RDREpS9H7dn1E&index=12

SWEDEN
THE WOLF SONG - Nordic Lullaby - Vargsången
19.470.847 weergaven
•2 mrt. 2020
621K
5K

Jonna Jinton
2,4 mln. abonnees

This is my version of the lullaby from "Ronja Rövardotter / Ronia the
robbers daugther" written by our most loved Swedish writer, Astrid
Lindgren , whose books have been read for children all over the world.
This song from the movie has always been very dear to me, especially as
I was a child. But still now, as an adult, I feel so much for this song.
For a long time now I wanted to make my own version of it, and make some
small changes in the melody. What do you think? :)