[D66] WebTV: WHO beveelt dragen mondkapjes aan (Wuhan Coronavirus 2019-nCoV #272)

Dr. Marc-Alexander Fluks fluks at combidom.com
Wed Aug 5 22:08:14 CEST 2020

Zender:   WHO
Datum:    6 augustus 2020
Tijdstip: 17:00-18:30 MET (vlak voor persconferentie Rutte)
WebTV:
https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019

Item:     WHO beveelt dragen mondkapjes aan

Op de WebTV-verklaring die er nu staat (d.d. 3 augustus 2020)
wordt het dragen van mondkapjes door de WHO Director-General
aanbevolen. De tekst staat op,

https://www.who.int/dg/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-opening-remarks-at-the-media-briefing-on-covid-19---3-august-2020
Alwaar,
   For individuals, it's about keeping physical distance, wearing
   a mask, cleaning hands regularly and coughing safely away from
   others. (...) This week, we're also launching a mask challenge
   with partners from around the world and we're encouraging people
   to send in photos of themselves wearing a mask. As well as
   being one of the key tools to stop the virus, the mask has come
   to represent solidarity. (...) As well as hand sanitizer, I
   carry a mask with me all the time and use it when I'm in places
   where there are crowds. By wearing a mask, you're sending a
   powerful message to those around you that we are all in this
   together. Wear a mask when appropriate, keep your physical
   distance from others and avoid crowded places, observe coughing
   etiquette, clean your hands frequently and you’ll be protecting
   yourself and others.

Wat Aboutaleb zegt op,

https://www.nu.nl/coronavirus/6068911/aboutaleb-over-mondkapjes-ik-hoop-dat-dit-een-schokeffect-teweeg-brengt.html
blijkt weliswaar juist maar het was een dag eerder.