[D66] Nepnieuws: Van Leugen Tot Desinformatie

A.O. jugg at ziggo.nl
Wed Jul 25 13:25:10 CEST 2018

Ach die orwelliaanse oppositie tegen de traditionele media moet eens op
een hoger plan gebracht worden. Daarbij moet men bijv. het begrip
'media' herdefiniëren zoals in het boek van John Durham Peters  "The
Marvelous Clouds":

http://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/M/bo20069392.html

N. Katherine Hayles, author of How We Think: Digital Media and
Contemporary Technogenesis
“Wide-ranging, playful, erudite, and delightfully diverse, The Marvelous
Clouds redefines media in the largest possible terms, as anything that
communicates meaning, including bodies, the environment, and the world
itself.  Although this may seem to rob media of its specificity and
therefore of its theoretical purchase, in Peters’s hands it becomes the
occasion for making surprising and insightful connections.  A treat for
academics and general readers alike, this is a book not to be missed.”
Hans Ulrich Gumbrecht, author of Atmosphere, Mood, Stimmung: On a Hidden
Potential of Literature

History: History of Ideas

Philosophy: Philosophy of Mind | Philosophy of Society

Rhetoric and Communication