[D66] The Uncertainty Has Settled

A.O. jugg at ziggo.nl
Fri Jan 19 09:39:04 CET 2018

Docu: http://www.marijnpoels.com/theuncertaintyhassettled.htm

Deze verwarrende docu gisteren gezien, daar kwam oa de astrofysicus en
klimaatscepticus Piers Corbyn aan het woord die de CO2-theorie verwerpt:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piers_Corbyn
Misschien wordt ik nu ook wel scepticus in de overgepolitiseerde
klimaatdiscussie!

--

Directors statement - A true leftwinged idealist I m. despite that I'm
trying to be very critical towards my own ideology. Otherwise there

We are living in an era where the gap between left and right has become
alarmingly bigger. Our convictions are being shaped by politicians and
personalities rather than by facts and evidence. Followed by preferred
labels and loathing the other views in advance.

Films aplenty with claims about definitive answers and insights. "The
Uncertainty Has Settled" tries not to claim but confuse the viewer with
information where he or she must make up their own opinion.

Finding the sensitive line between big dogmas and controversies to break
the mainstream beliefs in order to put up a healthy debate and bringing
dogmas together.

In a cinematic environment, that is the journalism I like!