[D66] Dark Deleuze

A.O. jugg at ziggo.nl
Mon Feb 6 08:56:01 CET 2017

https://hkrbooks.com/2017/02/06/hkrb-interviews-andrew-culp/

HKRB Interviews: Andrew Culp

By Hongkongrb, hkrbooks.com
View Original
February 6th, 2017

Andrew Culp is one of the most exciting young theorists publishing at
the moment. His first book Dark Deleuze was released last year with
University of Minnesota Press and has been translated into many
languages already, including Japanese (no Chinese edition just yet). In
the latest in the HKRB Interviews series with authors in critical
theory, our co-editor had the chance to put some questions to him about
his powerful and subversive little theory text.

Ending the World as We Know It: An Interview with Andrew Culp
By boundary2 -
June 29, 2016

https://www.boundary2.org/2016/06/ending-the-world-as-we-know-it-an-interview-with-andrew-culp/

"A revolution that emerges from the darkness holds the apocalyptic
potential of ending the world as we know it."