[D66] Dictator Ukraine reageert op negeren referendum-uitslag

Dr. Marc-Alexander Fluks fluks at combidom.com
Fri Dec 16 12:50:13 CET 2016

Bron:   Facebook
Datum:  16 december 2016
Auteur: Petro Porosjenko

[Bij deze tekst staan de vlaggen van de EU en Ukraine}

We commend the efforts of the EU leaders to agree on the decision that
paves the way towards long awaited finalization of the Association
Agreement ratification by the EU.

It is a necessary step to achieve our common goal – to secure the AA.

We have managed to defend a principled position of Ukraine – no new
negotiations with unclear time perspective, no changes to the Agreement,
as well as no new circle of ratification by all Member States.

We call upon The Netherlands to fulfill the relevant procedures to
ensure its swift entry into force.

Provisional application of the Agreement has already brought a number of
positive results as recently acknowledged by the EU.

Ukraine looks forward to continuous support from the EU, including The
Netherlands, in the future implementation of the Agreement, which is in
the strategic interests of both sides.

--------
(c) 2016 Facebook