[D66] Tear gas, water cannons against refugees in Hungary

J.N. jugg at ziggo.nl
Thu Sep 17 13:52:26 CEST 2015

Tear gas, water cannons against refugees in Hungary

https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera/videos/10153739036963690/?fref=nf

Al Jazeera English

Elham never imagined she'd see her 8-year-old daughter beaten by riot
police in Europe.
"We're from Aleppo. We came from death in Syria and look what happened
to us here."

Hundreds of refugees were involved in violent scenes at the
Hungary-Serbia border on Wednesday. They were trying to break through a
razor-wire fence after Hungary made it illegal to enter the country
without permission.

Follow Mohammed Jamjoom on Twitter for updates:
http://twitter.com/MIJamjoom

Go in-depth:
http://aje.io/refugees