[D66] Fw: Higher social class predicts increased unethical behavior

Henk Vreekamp vreekamp at knoware.nl
Wed Jun 26 18:23:51 CEST 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "Riley, Thomas" <Thomas.Riley at NDSU.EDU>
To: <ANTHRO-L at LISTSERV.BUFFALO.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:13 PM
Subject: Re: [ANTHRO-L] Higher social class predicts increased unethical
behavior

If it is true.

Tom
From: Anthro-L [Anthro-l at LISTSERV.BUFFALO.EDU] on behalf of Anthropmor
[anthropmor at AOL.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 5:56 PM
To: ANTHRO-L at LISTSERV.BUFFALO.EDU
behavior

I believe we have discussed someof this before on the list - not only are
Ron & I completely nonplussed, but I think we can probably say that this is
so markedly different from tribal and band level societies, that it really
seems like a relatively new and unhealthy development.
  Moreover, I would guess that it has increased, quit a bit, over the last
30 years.
Mike Pavlik