[D66] How To Fake Your Way Through Spinoza

Antid Oto protocosmos66 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 08:40:31 CEST 2012

http://pervegalit.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/how-to-fake-your-way-through-spinoza/#more-6940

How To Fake Your Way Through Spinoza
Posted on October 8, 2012 by Mikhail Emelianov
       4 Votes

Following the moderate success of my previous post on faking (“How To
Fake Your Way Through Hegel“), I have decided to continue the series
with an installment on Spinoza. Now, look here, faking your way through
Hegel is a necessity of life (almost as essential as faking your way
through Marx and Marxism, a topic too large to tackle at the moment),
but faking your way through Spinoza is a choice. Which makes it so much
easier, because no one would suspect that you are voluntarily faking an
expertise in this mysterious excommunicated Jew.