[D66] Noors Vrijmetselaarsopperhoofd geeft lidmaatschap Breivik toe

Dr. Marc-Alexander Fluks fluks at combidom.com
Tue Jul 26 10:51:08 CEST 2011

  Henk Elegeert <h.elegeert at gmail.com>,
> Maar, uit niets blijkt ie ook werkelijk tot de
> vrijmetselaars behoort. In tegendeel zo hoor je uit
> die hoek.

Op,
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik
staat,
   Breivik listed Freemasonry as one of his interests
   on his Facebook page and was himself a Freemason.
   He had displayed photographs of himself in Masonic
   regalia on his Facebook profile and was a member of
   St. Olaus T.D. Tre Soiler No. 8 in Oslo. In
   interviews after the attacks, his lodge stated they
   had only minimal contact with him, and Grand Master
   of the Norwegian Order of Freemasons Ivar A. Skaar
   issued an edict immediately expelling him from the
   fraternity based upon the acts he carried out and
   the values that appear to have motivated them.

Op de site van de Grand Lodge of Norway,
   http://www.frimurer.no
staat hetzelfde Tempelierskruis als op de titelpagina
van het boek van Breivik. Ook staat er een reactie
van het Noorse opperhoofd van deze Satansecte.
Er staat,
   I am appalled by the horrible atrocity that was committed
   in the government district and at the Utoya island, says
   the Sovereign Grand Master of the Norwegian Order of
   Freemasons, Ivar A. Skar.
   We are filled with mourning and compassion for those who
   have been affected and their relatives.
   It has appeared in the media that the accused has been a
   member of the Norwegian Order of Freemasons.
   He has now been excluded - the exclusion immediately
   effective.
   The exclusion reflects that the acts he is accused of
   having carried out, and the values that appear to have
   motivated them, are completely incompatible with what we
   stand for as an Order.
   We build our activity on Christian and humanistic values
   and want our members to contribute to the promotion of
   charity, peace and goodness among all people.
   The police will of course get all the help and information
   we can give to contribute to the investigation.

Waarmee deze meneer toegeeft dat Breivik wel degelijk lid
is van zijn secte.

Marc Fluks, Amsterdam