IceSave deal to strip assets Iceland?

Cees Binkhorst ceesbink at XS4ALL.NL
Wed Jan 27 18:35:48 CET 2010

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

Hieronder: The idea behind the icesave deal is to make sure iceland
defaults and when it does all assets are collateral, the aim is hostal
takeover and asset strip, investors get the energy and the EU get the
fishing stocs and the people, the people get the debt.

Kan me wel wat voorstellen bij deze gedachte.
Brown haalde zelfs de terreurwetgeving voor de dag om te dwingen te tekenen.

Groet / Cees

http://www.icenews.is/index.php/2010/01/13/iceland-sends-earthquake-help-to-haiti/
Axel says:
January 16, 2010 at 12:53 am

“Thats a silly comparison, im sure you live in a nice house with a nice
toilet compared to that of the 99% of Haiti or other poor nations.”

How much are we told we owe now, 3-400 % GDP ?
we had no debt in 2001 when the banks were privatized.

“You dont have to think on how that hell you will have something to eat
or if you will be alive the next week. And if you have a job no matter
how much you work you still are taking a shower on dirty water to save
what ever is clean to drink if you find clean water among other things.
And im sure you find crime as the only solution to have something OG ?”

If we allow foreign investors to take over energy companies and other
assets, then this is not a unlikly description of the future,
its a good thing all Icelandic natural assets belong to the people by
law and guarded by the constitution, there for can not be sold by any
government, to bypass that, one would have to buy over half of
parliament, the president, go trough general elections, buy the comitty
that would change the constitution, and deal with a civil war at the
same time,

or make a deal like the icesave deal, where all sovereign rights are
waived and ovnership of natural assets can be secured by use of threats
and “debt collectors” like IMF.

http://www.icenews.is/index.php/2010/01/09/energy-for-debts-a-potential-solution-for-iceland/

The idea behind the icesave deal is to make sure iceland defaults and
when it does all assets are collateral, the aim is hostal takeover and
asset strip, investors get the energy and the EU get the fishing stocs
and the people, the people get the debt.

“Why are they not organising to take real action and show the
disappointment in a way that will be taking serious? ”

Because this takes time, lots of people are going to prison, i dont see
how anything can prevent that.

“People is program to be slaves by consent as your comparison with the
slaves in Haiti was not by consent, but by force.”

What UK/NL are trying to force on us is debt slavery, its definetly not
by concent.