Hirsigate: AHA publiceert 'brieven van zus en vader'

Dr. Marc-Alexander Fluks fluks at DDS.NL
Thu May 25 13:53:19 CEST 2006

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

Bron:  International Herald Tribune
Datum: 23 mei 2006
Opm:   Dit stond op de voorpagina (!) van de IHT

Brief aan AHA van zus Haweya, augustus 1992

"Your husband in Germany is looking for you, and the whole search is being
coordinated by father here. Be warned."

Brief aan AHA van vader Hirsi Magan Isse, januari 1993

Dear deceitful Fox, you do not need me and I do not need you. I just
invoked Allah to disgrace you as you have disgraced me. Amen! This is the
last message you will have received from me, as your letter was the last
message I was to accept from you. Go to Hell! and the Devil be with you.
May Allah punish you for your deception. Amen! Yours, The Fool."