FYI: Troops Out? SUNDAY 30 OCTOBER 2005 22:15 BST - BBC ONE

Henk Elegeert HmjE at HOME.NL
Sat Oct 29 00:50:53 CEST 2005

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

PANORAMA
SUNDAY 30 OCTOBER 2005 22:15 BST - BBC ONE

* Troops Out? *

With increasing numbers of the British public saying they want a
timetable for our troops to be withdrawn from Iraq, Panorama asks: is
bringing home our armed forces now the right thing to do?

In a special debate from the Imperial War Museum, David Dimbleby hears
evidence from experts on both sides of the current arguments and asks
how history will judge the Coalition's involvement in Iraq.

Those contributing to the debate include: Col Tim Collins, Commander of
the First Royal Irish Regiment during the war in Iraq; Dr Salah al
Shaikhly, Iraqi Ambassador to the UK; and Susan Smith, mother of Private
Phillip Hewitt, who died at Al Amarah in July 2005.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/pn/-/1/hi/programmes/panorama/default.stm