FYI: VVD breekt met internationaal recht

Antid Oto antidoto at HOME.NL
Sun Mar 13 13:41:13 CET 2005

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

Dik wrote:
> Prins Vogelvrij zou eerst het begrip terrorist wat
> beter gedefinieerd willen zien.
> Hij weet zo langzamerhand wel wat overheden eronder
> verstaan. Wat zijn insurgents, is ook zo'n
> interessante vraag.

Aangezien de macht uit het volk ontstaat volgt daaruit dat
insurgents lawfull combatants zijn. 1+1=2

Verder ben ik het wel met Chomsky eens dat de military en
state-apparatus in reality en proportioneel gezien veel meer
schade aanrichten dan doorsnee wannabee moslimstrijder.

En verder schreef Antid ooit:

"In our eyes, individual terror is inadmissible precisely
because it belittles the role of the masses in their own
consciousness, reconciles them to their powerlessness, and
turns their eyes and hopes towards a great avenger and
liberator who some day will come and accomplish his mission.
The anarchist prophets of the 'propaganda of the deed' can
argue all they want about the elevating and stimulating
influence of terrorist acts on the masses. Theoretical
considerations and political experience prove otherwise. The
more 'effective' the terrorist acts, the greater their
impact, the more they reduce the interest of the masses in
self-organisation and self-education. But the smoke from the
confusion clears away, the panic disappears, the successor
of the murdered minister makes his appearance, life again
settles into the old rut, the wheel of capitalist
exploitation turns as before; only the police repression
grows more savage and brazen. And as a result, in place of
the kindled hopes and artificially aroused excitement comes
disillusionment and apathy."

> De USSR noemde zich een democratie

De US ook.