Iranese homo-executie blijkt verzinsel

Henk Elegeert HmjE at HOME.NL
Fri Jul 29 23:02:59 CEST 2005

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

Dr. Marc-Alexander Fluks wrote:

>  Ik, eerder:
>
>>ukgaynews.org.uk doet voorkomen dat de berichtgeving is overgenomen van
>>IRIN van de VN van 26 juli 2005. Op, http://www.irinnews.org/Asiafp.asp
>>komt het persbericht echter niet voor.
>

>  Henk 'Sherlock' Elegeert <HmjE at HOME.NL> daarop:
>
>>http://www.irinnews.org/report.asp?ReportID=48274&SelectRegion=Asia&SelectCountry=IRAN
>
>  Puik ! Ik kon dit dus niet vinden.

Zie je? Moet je ook aan een echte speurneus overlaten, Dr. Watson! :)

Het bericht daar is van de 25 en jij zocht op de 26ste. Is ook dat
probleem de wereld uit. ;)

"
Sherlock & Watson

Sherlock Holmes and Watson were camping in the forest. They had gone to
bed and were lying beneath the night sky. Holmes said, "Watson, look up.
What do you see?"

"I see thousands of stars."

"And what does that mean to you?" Holmes asked.

"I suppose it means that of all the planets in the universe, we are
truly fortunate to be here on Earth. We are small in God's eyes, but
should struggle every day to be worthy of our blessings. In a
meteorological sense, it means we'll have a sunny day tomorrow. What
does it mean to you, Holmes?"

"To me, it means someone has stolen our tent."
"

:)

Henk Elegeert