Komkommerin-tijd!

Dik geensloof at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 27 10:10:59 CEST 2005

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

Van Craigslist op het Net gepikt! Een Anti-Geloofs-rant

Voor de English impaired:
Rant=tekeergaan
weinie=zeurpiet
Fuckwad=Nieuw woord! Samentrekking ong. domme rijke stinkerd
pudface (pud is kort voor pudenda)
ritmatic=rekenen
Let op de leestekens!
Speciaal voor de Design gelovigen, ook voor Medy dus..
Enjoy the Rant...........

Lets just cut to brass tacks...Stanford, Cal, UCLA, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, The whole Ivy League, MIT, get where I'm going here? are all located in the bluest of the blue areas. (so are the tech, and very blue areas around the world like Stokholm, Helsinki, Oxford, Cambridge, etc.) Now, if you are a RED STATE weinie and happen to be sitting around waitin on the rapture (like millions of weinies before you over the last 2K years, of which ZERO weinies has ever seen it come true, obviously, and obviously never will) what are you doin in the meantime and between time? Talking on your wireless? -- uses advances made possible by all the former...heatin up corn dogs and marshmellows in your microwave? -- ditto...drivin your new SUV with GPS? -- again, developed by "us", I could literally go on forever, everything you cheeseballs use while waitin for Jesus comes from the blue...NOW, do you ever hear any blues buying into all this mythological nonsense? um, no. Were the Nokia engin
 eers who
 let you send the photo of pudface jr. to Gramps religious fanatics? No, or HELL NO. See any contradictions in your completely hypocritical existence? Well, that would require knowledge and perspective so the odds arent good. Now, while you have nothing in common with the people who actually make the world go round what you do have is EVERYTHING in common with the "lets go old school, all the way to the 5th Century" Islamists WHO ARE EXACTLY LIKE YOU...ignorant jarheads who know nothing about nothing yet still have "faith" that their backwards ways are going to provide them salvation...THERE ARE JOKES AND THERE ARE JOKES, BUT YOU AND THOSE DUMBSHIT MUSLIM FUCKWADS ARE BOTH VICTIMS OF THE CRUELEST JOKE POSSIBLE...the ONLY difference between you Repukes and the "Terrorists", is that you could learn anything you want on the web anytime while they are still living with no toilet paper...they almost have an excuse...you Nitwits have absolutely none...and guess what? the reason we
 dont buy
 into your fucking inane storybook bullshit emotion based wives tale view of life is because we KNOW the Milky Way is Billions of Years old and spinning at 100 miles per second, and NOW, we also know the Ice Ages of Earth, blamed on "God", and what a cruel one at that, are actually just caused by said rotation when we pass through specific types of galactic arms...thats your God you uneducated pigs...wake up and smell the Calculus! (oh, i aint takin ritmatic, its hard book learnin!) fucking peasants...

Was dat nou niet leuker dan Marc's D66 zetellijstje?