Balkenende liegt in kamer (was: CIA: Iran zette VS aan tot oorlog tegen Iraq)

Henk Elegeert hmje at HOME.NL
Tue May 25 17:31:19 CEST 2004

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

Dr. Marc-Alexander Fluks wrote:

> REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl
>
>  Hein van Meeteren <heinwvm at CHELLO.NL>:
>
>>En wij, onnadenkende Hollandse schapen, met de VVD voorop, wij lopen
>>achter deze idioten aan.
>
>  Ik begrijp niet dat men met zoiets stoms komt aanzetten. Dat Bush een
>  enorme leugenaar is, dat was me al bekend. Maar iets als dit - dit
>  gelooft toch geen mens ?
>
>  Eerst was het dat gedoe met de '11e september' (onzin want het speelde
>  eerder), toen met dat 'internationale terrorisme' (wie zijn dat in
>  Iraq ?) en nu zou alles als bij toverslag uit de koker van Iran komen

Nou, we hebben nog een variant voorhanden....

http://www.freep.com/news/nw/snitch18_20040518.htm
IRAQ INTELLIGENCE: Defector lied to U.S. about weapons

"
BY JONATHAN S. LANDAY
FREE PRESS WASHINGTON STAFF

May 18, 2004

WASHINGTON -- The Bush administration helped rally public
and congressional support for an Iraq invasion by
publicizing the claims of an Iraqi defector, although a
lie-detector test indicated he was lying and U.S.
intelligence agencies had rejected him as unreliable months
earlier.
"

Tja, dan kun je hun dat toch niet kwalijk nemen, wel?

>  (volgt er soms een aanval op Iran ?).

Dat laatste valt niet uit te sluiten. Behoorden die ook niet
  tot de 'as van het kwaad'?

Ook maar even in herinnering halen ..

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/09/iraqdecade.pdf

"
PREFACE
A Decade of Deception and Defiance serves as a background
paper for President George W. Bush's
September 12th speech to the United Nations General
Assembly. This document provides specific
examples of how Iraqi President Saddam Hussein has
systematically and continually violated 16 United
Nations Security Council resolutions over the past decade.
This document is not designed to catalogue all
of the violations of UN resolutions or other abuses of
Saddam Hussein’s regime over the years.

"

En dat Bush o.a. deze redenen aanhaalt....

"

TORTURE

§ Iraqi security services routinely and systematically
torture detainees. According to former prisoners,
torture techniques included branding, electric shocks
administered to the genitals and other areas,
beating, pulling out of fingernails, burning with hot irons
and blowtorches, suspension from rotating
ceiling fans, dripping acid on the skin, rape, breaking of
limbs, denial of food and water, extended
solitary confinement in dark and extremely small
compartments, and threats to rape or otherwise harm
family members and relatives. Evidence of such torture often
was apparent when security forces
returned the mutilated bodies of torture victims to their
families.20

§ According to a report received by the UN Special
Rapporteur in 1998, hundreds of Kurds and other
detainees have been held without charge for close to two
decades in extremely harsh conditions, and
many of them have been used as subjects in Iraq’s illegal
experimental chemical and biological
weapons programs.21

§ In 2000, the authorities reportedly introduced tongue
amputation as a punishment for persons who
criticize Saddam Hussein or his family, and on July 17,
government authorities reportedly amputated
the tongue of a person who allegedly criticized Saddam
Hussein. Authorities reportedly performed the
amputation in front of a large crowd. Similar tongue
amputations also reportedly occurred.22
"

>  And how about this...?
>
>  --> Neemt niet weg dat de Britten ook hun rapport hadden (heb ik ooit
>      nog eens op deze lijst gezet omdat overduidelijk was dat alles
>      gelogen was). En het kabinet Aso had ook zo z'n eigen bronnen...
>      Nu de Amerikanen zo stupide zijn om hun eigen bronnen af te vallen,
>      is het wel duidelijk dat zowel Blair als Balkenende gelogen hebben !

Het wordt nu wachten op 'the truth about the lies' ?

En Marc, Balkie gaat niet liegen, want dat past niet binnen
zijn waarden en normen. Benieuwd welke draai Balkie daar aan
gaat geven. Of hoeft ie daarover geen verantwoording af te
leggen? Zal de Tweede Kamer het nalaten hem echt ter
verantwoording te roepen?

Henk Elegeert