Salem en George

Jos Horikx jhorikx at CHELLO.NL
Sat Sep 29 17:52:44 CEST 2001

REPLY TO: D66 at nic.surfnet.nl

At 14:15 29-9-01 +0000, Remko de Knikker wrote o.a.:

>Ik word echt goed gek, misschien kan iemand dit even voor me nazoeken, want
>ik vertrouw mijn eigen frans niet meer....
>
>"Ami et conseiller du roi Fahd, tres introduit dans les milieux americains
>du petrole, notamment aupres de GEorge Bush, Salem ben Laden disparait dans
>un accident d'avion au Texas en 1988!"
>
>Nou, ben ik gek, of staat het er echt???? In lexpress.fr (L'express) van
>gisteren...

 "... He was flying a BAC 1-11 which had been bought in July 1977 by
Prince Mohammed Ben Fahd.  The plane's flight plans had long been at
the center of a number of investigations.  According to one of the
plane's American pilots, it had been used in October 1980 during
secret Paris meetings between US and Iranian emissaries. Nothing was
ever proven, but Salem bin Laden's accidental death revived some
speculation that he might have been "eliminated" as an embarrassing
witness..."

Aanmelden: stuur een email naar LISTSERV at nic.surfnet.nl met in het tekstveld alleen: SUBSCRIBE D66